Paleo Flourless Bread Mini-Loaf
Our Paleo flourless bread mini-loaf is a delicious addition to any Paleo meal, especially breakfast. The fats and protein in this loaf are totally consisent with a target macronutrient load of mainly healthy fats, then protein and lastly, carbs. Of course, we cannot help but add a bit of homemade no-sugar-added blueberry jam with our morning coffee!
We use Organic Valley cultured butter, heavy cream and cream cheese from pastured cows, as well as free range eggs. The whey protein is grass-fed from Swanson Health Products. The Olive oil is California organic cold press from California Olive Ranch.
Paleo Flourless Bread Mini Loaf
Our Paleo flourless bread mini-loaf is a delicious addition to any Paleo meal, especially breakfast.
- 1 tsp Byrd House Paleo Seasoning Mix (1/3 each garlic powder, sea salt & onion powder)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup grass-fed whey protein (unflavored)
- 1 EGG
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp softened organic butter
- 8 oz organic cream cheese (softened and cut into 8 pieces)
- 3 tbsp organic heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Stir together the Byrd House seasoning mix, baking powder, baking soda and whey in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate stand mixer bowl, combine the eggs and egg whites and cream of tarter.
- Beat eggs mixture on medium until cream of tarter is completely incorporated
- Mix in the olive oil, softened butter, cream cheese and heavy cream into the egg mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat until all ingredients are well blended into a smooth batter.
- Evenly divide the batter into the baking cup lined wells of an 8 loaf mini-loaf pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 210 degrees.